Monday 15 February 2010

Week 4 - Flickrtastic Part 2


The Hurst
Originally uploaded by RSL Ratchet
So, guess who's been playing with Picnik?! I rather like this one with its dramatic skyline, even if I do say so myself! I am rather impressed that I can blog my photos straight from Flickr (I connected my blog to my Flickr account, very easy, just follow the steps after choosing the 'Blog This' option above the photo in question). Although I am rather at a loss as to how to reformat the post once I'm here - I can add to the text but haven't worked out how to move the photo itself around, short of actually saving it elsewhere and re-uploading it. Hmmm, I wonder...

Ok, so far have not come up with any more efficient ways to upload directly from Flickr, but here is the original of 'The Hurst' from 'My Pictures' for you to compare and contrast. It looks rather dull in comparison.

No comments:

Post a Comment